Friday, January 3, 2014

I'm Back!!

Hi guys! I am waking from the dead to blog about cheap eats once again.



Where have I been? 
Last Fall I had a health issue that made eating a whole new issue. My gallbladder went kaput and I was put on an essentially fat free diet. As exciting as that sounds, chicken and rice every night didn't seem blog worthy at the time. Not to mention that I just felt bad and I couldn't focus on much else.
Just before Thanksgiving I had my gallbladder removed and spent the holidays enjoying my family and the foods I wasn't able to eat during the episodes. Now that things have settled down again, I am feeling bloggy once again!

Things I did on my break that I'll tell you about soon...

  • Homemade Laundry Soap
  • Homemade Dishwasher Detergent
  • Homemade Freezer Breakfast Burritos
  • Garbage Cookies
and more...

I can't wait to share more recipes and money saving tips with you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment