Friday, June 28, 2013

Meal Planning :: Dinner Menu for June 24 thru July 8th


The Meal Plan:
  1. Tri-Tip
  2. Tri-Tip Leftovers
  3. Chicken Thighs (recipe pending)
  4. Spaghetti and Meatballs
  5. Zoupa Toscana*
  6. Sticky Chicken
  7. Pork Fried Rice
  8. Greek Marinated Chicken*
  9. Creamy Pasta
  10. Tri-Tip
  11. Tri-Tip Leftovers
  12. Chow Mein*
  13. BBQ Chicken
  14. Pizza 
*will be blogged

---

I'm a bit late with this post, but we've had a crazy week.
This month, I bought some extras but haven't gone too far out of budget to do it, thankfully. So far, I'm only about $15 over budget and I've gotten some tasty extras.

At Costco, I went meat-crazy! I got my much-longed-for bacon, some ribs, tri-tip, chicken thighs and bread. This came to around $85.00 But that's 4 lbs of bacon, two huge slabs of ribs, two tri-tip roasts, 3 meals worth of chicken thighs, and two huge loaves of bread.



Then my trip to Winco was $82.81! Not too shabby...and we actually bought soda! But not again...I think we both regretted buying them.

So, for the first half of the grocery shopping month, I'm at $168 (give or take a dollar). Not bad and I could actually stay in my monthly budget if I scrimp on the next menu.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Stopping by from Mom Bloggers Club. Great blog!
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete